How to Thrive on a Wounded Planet
February 22 @ 9:00 am - February 23 @ 5:30 pm| $450 – $550
Sat, Feb 22, 2020 9:00 AM Sun, Feb 23, 2020 5:30 PM
“How to Thrive on a Wounded Planet,” with Marta Thorsheim, director and founder of the Institute for Traumawork, Norway.
For the past 25 years Marta Thorsheim has met with clients and workshop participants, to support the enhancements of the healthy aspects of their psychological dynamics, recognizing survival mechanisms and meeting traumatized parts with compassion and love.
Marta Thorsheim is also co-writer of Dr. Ruppert’s previous book, Early Trauma.
This is an open workshop in Los Angeles for anyone interested in Prof. Dr. Franz Ruppert’s groundbreaking theories and practice as supported and refined by Ms. Thorsheim.
All of their books will be available at the workshop.
Marta’s focus will be on starting to relieve the pain from which so many of us suffer, as well as coming to experience and understand the cause of this pain and the cause of their joy.
Continuing Education Units (16) are available.
Please visit UCLA’s website for a comprehensive list of accommodations near campus.
- The Sculpture Garden (UCLA campus)
- Botanical Garden (UCLA campus)
- Fowler Museum (UCLA campus)
- Geffen Playhouse – see a show – (Westwood Village)
- Fox Theatre – see a movie at the legendary building – (Westwood Village)
- The Hammer Museum (Westwood Village)
- The Getty Museum (10 minute drive)
- The Skirball Cultural Center (15 minute drive)
There is a cafeteria on campus next to our event location with a variety of options for lunch.
Here is a list of places to eat in the area after the workshop.
- Diddy Riese (Westwood Village, ice cream)
- Fundamental LA (Westwood, New American/seasonal)
- Tacos Tu Madre (Westwood, Mexican / high quality / fusion)
- Hamasaku (Westwood, Sushi)
- Attari Sandwich Shop (Westwood, Persian)
- Skylight Gardens (Westwood Village, Italian / good for groups)
- Pomodoro Trattoria (Westwood, Italian)
- KazuNori (Westwood Village, Sushi / reservations recommended)
- Native Foods (Westwood Village, Vegan)
- Taste of Tehran (Westwood, Persian)